Master Suites with Sitting Rooms
Top 5 Sitting Room Floor Plans Offer Private Space
These top 5 floor plans offer master bedrooms packed with unique details, cool architecture, and one-of-a-kind custom designs. These top-rated homes offer:
- Open floor plan designs with space to spread out and relax
- Elegant sitting rooms and private space to enjoy
- Separate closets and vanities that maximize the his-and-hers style
- Oversized soaking tubs, especially those with a romantic, tucked-away feeling
Master Bedroom Trend #1 - Summerlyn
The Summerlyn floor plan includes a second floor master suite with sought-after features such as:
- Angled sitting room
- His-and-hers style closets and vanities
- Luxurious soaking tub alcove with specialty art niches
- Custom ceiling treatments - vaulted and trey designs
- Optional corner fireplace
Click here for Summerlyn Video Tour and Floor Plan
The Summerlyn is copyright Frank Betz.
Master Bedroom Trend #2 - Lowery
The Lowery floor plan features a first floor master suite. The Lowery master suite layout was custom designed to include:
- Turret style sitting area
- Large bedroom area with multi-layer trey ceiling
- His-and-hers style walk in closets
- Garden tub with separate tile shower
- Vaulted bathroom with unique details, such as plant shelves
- Commode room tucked out of sight
The Lowery is copyright Stanton Homes.
Click here for Lowery Video Tour and Floor Plan
Master Bedroom Trend #3 - Mastrosimone
The Mastrosimone is a first floor master suite floor plan.
This version of the Mastrosimone features a unique sitting room style - with half-walls dividing it from the master suite. Cut-out openings serve as art/plant shelves.
The his-and-hers walk in closets sit opposite each other, and lead into the master bath.
A centerpiece soaking tub pulls together the parallel design.
The Mastrosimone is copyright Planworx Architecture.
Click here for Mastrosimone Video Tour and Floor Plan
Master Bedroom Trend #4 - Bostwick
The private sitting room is nearly completely separate from the Master Suite, and large enough for a work area or comfy sofa and chairs.
Six large windows take advantage of views.
The vaulted master bath offers a fabulous curved tub deck and unique angled oversized custom shower.
An angled his and hers vanity finishes things up perfectly.
The Bostwick is copyright Frank Betz & Associates.
Click here for Bostwick Video Tour and Floor Plan
Master Bedroom Trend #5 - Bakersfield
The Bakersfield also offers a second floor master, with a private guest bedroom with attached bath on the first floor.
The oversized sitting room is brightly lit by FIVE windows, and accented with an optional dual trey ceiling.
The Vaulted Master Bath leads to a huge walk in closet that can be split into "his and hers" areas with wrap around shelving and rods.
Our favorite feature might just be this wrap around vanity, perfectly accented with an angled upper cabinet! You'll have plenty of room to store everything you need here.
The Bakersfield is copyright Frank Betz & Associates.
Click here for Bakersfield Video Tour and Floor Plan
These top 5 master sitting room designs highlight master bedroom trends:
- Open floor plans
- Elegant sitting rooms
- His-and-hers amenities
- Oversized soaking tubs (and showers)