Orange County New Home Builders in the Triangle Parade of Homes 2016:
The Triangle Parade of Homes 2016 can be a great indicator for master bath shower design trends. New home and custom home builders in Orange County entered homes into the Triangle Parade of Homes that represent what their homebuyers are asking for.
So what's the latest trend for master bath floor plan layouts? We've analyzed the data, and here's what we found:
What's New in Master Bath Shower Trends from Orange County Home Builders? Walk Through Showers
What's more common, a separate soaking tub and shower, or are the soaking tubs going away?
1. Separate Tub/Shower - 93% of Parade of Homes Entries by Orange County Home Builders
- 13 of 14 Orange County Parade entries, or 93%, had a separate tub and shower design.
- While showers are the top preference by far for everyday bathing, a soaking tub is a welcome retreat for many home buyers. Whether it's a freestanding tub, or a drop in tub with a beautiful tile surround and room for wine and candles, having a tub in the master bath is a requirement for many homes built by Orange County home builders.
2. Walk Through Shower - Parade of Homes Entries by Orange County Home Builders
- One of the Orange County new home entries with a shower and tub had a walk through shower design.
- Here's a Chapel Hill area custom home with "walk through" shower design:
3. Shower Only - 7% of Parade of Homes Entries by Orange County Home Builders
- 1 of 14, or 7% of homes, included only a shower and no tub in the master bath.
What does this mean for homebuyers in Orange County?
Parade of Homes entries generally represent what builders believe homebuyers are looking for today. What kind of master bathroom floor plan are YOU looking for?
Check out hundreds of possibilities, including top-requested one story, main floor master, and two story plans, here:
These custom homes are move-in ready, or nearly available, in Chatham County. Click the address for new home cost and more information:
Learn more about building a new home with Stanton Homes!
This is representative only of the homes featured in the Parade of Homes, and not intended to be a general indicator of the Orange County new home market, though Parade of Homes can be representative of overall trends. These statistics were derived by Penny Hull from public information about Parade of Homes entries, and are copyright Stanton Homes. The statistics calculated above represent Parade of Homes entries in Orange County in Ashbury Green, Claremont South, Dunhill, Enclave on Jones Ferry, Forest Ridge, Fox Hill Farm, The Orchard, Pleasant Green Farms, Waterstone, Waterstone Terraces new home communities.