Raleigh, NC Mountain Homes:
These mountain home designs are some of the most popular plans for custom home buyers. Take a look inside - these homes offer large great rooms, island kitchens, and basement options. See what floor plan features are must-haves in a rustic modern Mountain Home.
Here are links to a few of our most requested Raleigh Mountain Homes - custom design/build homes by Stanton Homes:
- The Coquery Cottage: 3,380 Sq Ft, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, single story rustic contemporary home
- The Treehouse: 3,611 Sq Ft, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, basement level home
- The Lake House: 3,579 Sq Ft, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, lodge style mountain house
- The Worthington II: 2,934 Sq Ft, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, colonial style main floor master home
Mountain Home Features:
From mountain side home sites to lake front lots, central North Carolina offers beautiful spaces to build your custom home. Mountain style home plans - like the ones pictured below - are growing in popularity among NC home buyers (whether they build in countryside areas or city lots).
Some common floor plan features include:
1. Mountain Home Feature #1: Great Room Filled with Windows
You'll want to take advantage of your mountain home views (hill sides, forests, or even the community golf course), with windows walls like these:
2. Mountain Home Feature #2: Island Kitchen with a View
Your open concept mountain floor plan would not be complete without view from the kitchen island to the great room window wall.
3. Mountain Home Feature #3: Basement Level Option
Raleigh homes with a basement offer space for:
- Multigenerational suites with a private kitchenette, living room, and outdoor living access
- Kid's play room
- Man cave with pool table, big screen TV, workshop, or all three
How to Build a Mountain Home:
These are just a few Mountain Home must-haves, popular among North Carolina custom home buyers. What home style is your favorite - rustic, contemporary, or a mixture of the two?