Chatham County Home Builders within the Triangle Parade of Homes 2016:
The Triangle Parade of Homes 2016 can be a great indicator for new home design trends. So what's the latest trend for custom homes? We've analyzed the data, and here's what we found:
What's happening with new homes in the Triangle?
- Lose that Soaking Tub, or Keep it?
- Closets, Sitting Rooms, Fireplaces, and Other Master Suite Trends
- Yes or No - Drop Zones and Mud Rooms
- How Big are Kitchens and Pantries?
- Two Car, Three Car, or No Car? Garage Size Trends
- Formal Dining, or Keeping It Casual - What's Essential for Future Resale?
- What's the Price per Square Foot Running in Chatham County?
- How Expensive are One Story Homes versus Two Story Homes, in Chatham County?
- One Story, Two Story, Main Floor Master - Which Layout is the Top Choice?
- Sun Rooms, Keeping Rooms, Game Rooms - Worth It, or Pass?
What does this mean for homebuyers in Chatham County?
Parade of Homes entries generally represent what builders believe homebuyers are looking for today. What kind of master suite floor plan are YOU looking for?
Check out hundreds of possibilities, including top-requested one story, main floor master, and two story plans, here:
These custom homes are move-in ready, or nearly available, in Chatham County. Click the address for new home cost and more information:
This is representative only of the homes featured in the Parade of Homes, and not intended to be a general indicator of the Chatham County new home market, though Parade of Homes can be representative of overall trends. These statistics were derived by Penny Hull from public information about Parade of Homes entries, and are copyright Stanton Homes. The statistics calculated above represent Parade of Homes entries in Chatham County in the Briar Chapel, Chapel Ridge, Chapel Ridge Estates, Dunhill, Fieldston, The Hamptons, Harrison Pond, Henderson Place at Fearrington, Horizon, Legacy at Jordan Lake, Parks at Meadowview, Piazza at Stonewater, Vistas at Chapel Ridge, Westfall, Westfall Pines, Windfall, and Woods at Wilkerson Creek new home communities.