Vanity Designs for Him and Her
Here are several examples of master bathrooms with dual vanities and open knee-hole / dressing chair storage in between. See which configurations you like best, full or lowered height tables:
- Full wall of vanity storage in the Serengeti
- Mountain rustic finishes with modern dressing vanity in the Smokey Ridge
- Craftsman style master bath with his and hers built in dressing counter in the Statesman
- Contemporary black, white, and gray bath with single height dressing counter between the his and hers vanities in the Woodlake
- Dual vanities for dual heights, with a wider dressing table in the Lakehouse
- Connected his and hers vanities with morning counter top in between in the Rossi
7 Top His and Hers Vanity Designs:
Each of the master bathroom photos below show different ways to include connected his and hers vanities. Several custom home baths will give you "dressing table" ideas (when a section of the counter top is lowered to accommodate chair-height uses). See our full ideabook of dual master vanities, here.
1. His and Hers Vanity with Dressing Table
A dual vanity with dressing table requires a single, long wall on one end of the room. The dressing table (the lower center section of the counter top) is sized for a chair to fit comfortably underneath.
2. Furniture Style His and Her Vanity with Makeup Counter
Tall ceilings, large windows, wide mirrors, frameless shower glass, and light tones work together to open up this hallway style master bathroom.
The vanity cabinets are Maple wood with espresso stain, dovetail soft close drawers, and furniture style feet. The vanity tops are "Crema Marfil Marble," with two white oval undermount vanity sinks.
3. His and Hers Vanity with Knee-Hole Space for Dressing Chair
We're seeing a trend towards master bathrooms with dressing or makeup counters - here is another example layout.
The vanity cabinets are made of Oak wood with an espresso stain. Each tall vanity is 39'' wide. The center dressing table is 27'' wide. The vanity is 24'' (two feet) deep.
The vanities are mirror images of each other, with all drawers located to the center and cabinets to the outside.
4. Long His and Her Vanity with Full Wall Mirror
The bathroom vanity is Maple wood finished in Antique White paint. Each vanity is 39'' wide, with a center set of drawers 21'' wide.
The "Carolina Cream Gloss" countertop is a standard 24'' depth. Integrated oval sinks keep a smooth surface. The sink backsplash is 4'' tall.
5. Small Bathroom with Dual Vanity
These vanity cabinets are made of Hickory wood in a Chestnut stain.
This is a more compact master bathroom space. The vanities are each 27'' wide, connected by an 18'' wide set of drawers in the center. The granite vanity top is called "Suede Brown".
6. Modern Bathroom with His and Her Connected Vanity
These vanity cabinets are made of Maple wood with an espresso stain and oil rubbed bronze drawer pulls. The granite counter top color is called "Mirador Gold".
7. Vaulted Ceilings in the His and Hers Bath
The his and hers vanity is built in Maple wood and finished in Antique White paint. Each vanity is 36'' wide with a 21'' center set of drawers.
The vanity counter tops - made of cultured marble - are called "Riverstone" A big advantage of cultured marble is the integrated, seamless sinks, so much easier for cleaning and very appealing to the eye.
See 12 more popular master bathroom layouts, here.
Best His and Her Layouts in the Master Bathroom: