New Home Trends - Front Entry Garage Home Plans
Raleigh New Home Garage Styles
Need help deciding if a front entry garage is right for your North Carolina custom home? Here are some of the pros and cons of a front facing garage, to help you decide.
Why should you choose a front entry garage floor plan?
- Front exterior can be dressed up with specialty garage doors (such as a carriage style), stone or brick accents, decorative glass, light mountings and more.
- Front entries require less driveway square footage (which means a lower cost in materials and labor).
- Front entry garage homes can generally fit on smaller lots.
- Homes with front entry garages usually don't have windows in the garage, which can save some cost.
Why shouldn't you choose a front entry garage floor plan?
- The neighborhood in which you want to build may not allow a front entry garage.
- Some homebuyers prefer the garage to be completely out of sight.
- The home may have a less "polished" exterior, with prominent garage doors and fewer windows.
Prefer a front entry garage?
Raleigh front entry garage home plans are available in a wide range of square feet, with one and two story options. Browse floor plan options here.
Have a floor plan you love, but want to convert it into a front-facing garage home, or need a front entry garage because of your lot restrictions? No two Stanton Homes are the same. Our design team expands your options to fit your lifestyle with a look and feel you’ll love. Ask us about design/build options or get help finding a floor plan.
More Garage and Home Exterior Design Trends:
Contact Stanton Homes for floor plan ideas, to get a new home cost estimate, or find out more about building a custom home in North Carolina.