2013 Raleigh Parade of Homes - Original Urban Craftsman Home Design
Come on out and see what “custom” means when you collaborate on your new home with a builder renowned for his vision, in our latest Stanton Home; The Bryson.
Our design team had a lot of fun creating the built-in "Dog Room" with its cozy clubhouse and a personal shower. (Spoiler alert: Check out the paw prints in the specially designed tile, and you’ll get a hint of why the room won Special Feature from Parade judges.)
Be sure to peek into the artfully designed Master Closet. You can’t miss the built-in dresser with mirror and lots of shelving. Look a little harder and you’ll find some "secret storage" areas.
The custom designed flagstone front porch steps and unique vaulted portico set the tone for this warm and welcoming home.
Check out the line of sight throughout the main floor with its bold tradition of stone, see-through fireplace, dramatic windows and natural tone color pallet.
As for the cooking show kitchen, formal dining, game room, and all the other specially designed rooms in the Bryson – see them for yourself, this weekend!
This version of the Bryson includes:
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, with playful treatments.
- Cooking-show style kitchen with sit-down island, glass tile mosaic, contrasting color pallet and interesting extras.
- Soaring windows framed in stone columns thoughtfully placed to echo the majestic stone entrance and bring balance to the see-through fireplace.
- Spacious master suite with striking trey ceiling, private patio entrance, romantic bathroom and amazing walk in closet.
- Dramatic Grand room with Coffered ceiling and trend-setting dining room where new rustic meets elegance and opposites attract.
- Flagstone porch set under majestic stone portico, stained 8’ door and courtyard style rear patio
- Welcoming step-up game alcove and bar in the Bonus Room.
- Designer Dog Room complete with hand-crafted doggie shower.
Click here to get a price for the Bryson and for more information