Raleigh Custom Home Trends - Courtyard Entry Garages
Floor Plans with a Courtyard Entry Garage
Wondering what kind of garage style is best for your Raleigh custom home? Here are the pros and cons of choosing a Courtyard Style garage.
Why should you choose a courtyard entry garage floor plan?
- Courtyard garages create an automatic set-back for the home, with space for kids to play safely away from the road
- Courtyard garages allow for an attractive front exterior with additional windows possible
Why shouldn't you choose a courtyard entry garage floor plan?
- Courtyard garages can limit front yard grassy areas
- A courtyard garage home is usually a little more "spread out", which may result in a slightly higher cost per square foot compared to a traditional "stacked" home
- Courtyard garages may require extra care in choosing a lot to allow for a deeper home foundation.
A courtyard garage home can be extremely attractive - and it's just a quick hop from the driveway to the front door.
Courtyard entry garage home plans are available in a wide range of square feet, with one and two story options. Browse Floor Plans - Custom Homes in Raleigh.
Have a floor plan you love, but want to add a courtyard garage? No two Stanton Homes are the same. Our design team expands your options to fit your lifestyle with a look and feel you’ll love. Ask us about design/build options or get help finding a floor plan.
Read about other garage and home exterior style trends:
Contact Stanton Homes for floor plan ideas, to get a new home cost estimate, or find out more about building a custom home in North Carolina.