Country House Plans
Country Style New Homes in Raleigh, NC
What characterizes a country style new home? Country home floor plans strive for a comfortable, casual living experience. Here are some defining features of a "country" home:
- Welcoming large covered front porch or wrap-around porch. Some porches can be two stories high on a country style home.
- Dormers on the second floor
- Symmetrical windows with shutters surrounding the front door
- Wood, clapboard, or shake exteriors
- Large great room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling
- Large kitchen with oversized walk-in pantry, island with eating bar
- Vaulted dining area (does not have to be a formal dining room)
- Large master suite
- Square footage can vary from small cottage style plans to sprawling luxury plans
Stanton Homes is committed to designing and building the most exceptional custom homes in central North Carolina, specifically designed for your lifestyle.
Contact Stanton Homes for floor plan ideas, to get a new home cost estimate, or find out more about building a custom home in North Carolina.